Riad Arabesque is proud to use a range of spa products sources directly for Morocco.
- Savoin Noir – Originally from Morocco, the region of Essaouira, the soap is a 100% natural product. It is made from a mixture of oil and crushed black olives . It is part of the products used in cosmetic Eastern tradition and is often applied in steam to prepare the skin for exfoliation.
- Ghassoul Body Mask – Ghassoul Clay is a traditional beauty treatment from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco and has been used for over 1400 years as a soap, shampoo and skin conditioner. It is different from other clays due to its unique composition; it is extremely absorbent, making it excellent for cleansing.
- Argan Shampoo – A unique, precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which helps to instantly penetrate the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while helping to strengthen and create soft, seductive, silky perfection.
- Argan Gel – A gel formulated with rare oils extracted from kernels of the Argan tree in Morocco.
- Eucalyptus Oil – Commonly used essential oils for massage because of its anti inflammatory properties that help treat muscle cramps, spasms and sprains. It also helps with skin problems and even has the ability to prevent and heal scar tissue.
- Spa Musk – Perfume oil which is a pure and simple alternative to synthetic commercial perfumes which may contain harsh chemicals and animal products.
All of our products are 100% natural.