Fez, a millennium city is the universal heritage of humanity by UNESCO. Near the the entrance to the medina through Bab El Guissa, Riad Arabesque was built in the late 19th century and recently restored by Mr Khaled Benamour, keeping its architecture Andalou-Mauresque.
Riad Arabesque won the 2010 Trophy Expedia Best Riad in Fez.
Riad Arabesque won the 2013-2014 Top Partner from Expedia.
This charming riad is also distinguished by the stunning panoramic view from the downstairs terrace of both the ancient medina of Fes, as well as the gorgeous Zalagh mountains and is easily accessible by car with free 24/7 guarded parking .
Riad Arabesque boasts:
- 16 Suites (Traditionally Decorated: 3 Royal Suites, 8 Ambassador Suites and 5 Junior Suites)
- Swimming Pool (heated in winter with solarium)
- Patio and garden with fountain
- Stocked library
- All suites are equipped with lounge , mini bar, satellite TV, air conditioning, direct dial telephone.
Riad Arabesque includes 2 onsite restaurants with charcoal grills:
- Al Manzah on the panoramic terrace overlooking the old medina of Fez
- The Jnan on the ground floor next to the garden and fountain.